Milaca National Honor Society
Hello and welcome to Milaca’s National Honor Society page! Milaca’s Chapter was founded in 1928 and focuses on four main pillars: Character, Service, Leadership, and Scholarship.
Juniors and Seniors with a 3.5 GPA or higher are welcome to apply each year. If accepted, members are inducted at a ceremony and expected to maintain the high standards for which they were elected.
Our main focus is service. Members are asked to volunteer and fundraise for events that benefit the school and community such as:
- Packing food at Feed My Starving Children and Second Harvest Heartland
- Organizing and working at our annual Red Cross blood drive
- Raising money at concessions for local charities such as food shelf and Special Olympics
- Working at our annual Ultra Golf Tournament to raise money for scholarships
- Assisting the school with any needs they may have, such as volunteers for mentoring programs, hearing screening for kids, or working at local fairs and carnivals
- Helping and volunteering at various Special Olympics events
Here is a link to the official constitution of NHS:
If you have any questions regarding our chapter, please feel to contact: